CDDMEX - Matlab interface for the CDD solver
What is this software about?CDD is a software package written by K. Fukuda which boasts a wide array of efficient algorithms for many polytope manipulations as well as a fast LP solver. The CDD library is free and available from the link below. Fabio Torrisi and Mato Baotic wrote a MATLAB interface, which allows calls to CDD from within MATLAB. This can be very useful for those users who do not whish to purchase expensive solvers and are unhappy with MATLAB's LINPROG.
DisclaimerPlease note that this software is experimental and non-commercial. It is the user's responsibility in assessing the correctness of the theory and software implementation before putting it to use in their own research or exploiting the results commercially. We are, however, very happy to answer any questions and investigate any bug report.
DownloadCDDMEX compiled with different versions of the CDDLIB package:
CDDMEX was coded by Fabio Torrisi and Mato Baotic
- 26th August 2005 : CDDmex interface now compiled with CDDlib 0.94b
- 18th February 2004 : CDDmex interface now compiled with the latest version of CDDlib (0.93c).
- 14th November 2003 : Criss-Cross method now used for solving linear programs
- 14th October 2003 : New release of CDD MATLAB Interface now available. Includes binaries for Solaris, Linux, and Windows. Fixed a bug which caused MATLAB to crash when using CDD after typing "clear all".
- 22nd December 2002 : Release of CDD_MATLAB_Interface version 1.0
Reporting BugsPlease report them to Mato Baotic and Michal Kvasnica
Back to Main Page