CPLEXINT - Matlab interface for the CPLEX solver
What is this software about?This package contains source codes and pre-compiled binaries to use CPLEX within MATLAB. MATLAB and CPLEX are commercial tools, check the links for more details. The interface uses the C-callable interface from CPLEX to access CPLEX LP, QP, MILP and MIQP solvers from MATLAB.
Note that you need to be in possession of a valid CPLEX license in order to use the software!
DisclaimerPlease note that this software is experimental and non-commercial. It is the user's responsibility in assessing the correctness of the theory and software implementation before putting it to use in their own research or exploiting the results commercially. We are, however, very happy to answer any questions and investigate any bug report.
- Source code for CPLEXINT with CPLEX 8.0 (Authors: Fabio Torrisi and Mato Baotic)
- Binaries for Windows (for CPLEX 8.0)
- Binaries for Solaris (for CPLEX 8.0)
- Binaries for Linux (for CPLEX 8.0)
- 12th June 2006: CPLEXINT now supports CPLEX 10.0
- 26th September 2005 : Allow sparse matrix entries for quadratic constraints; OPTIONS.lic_rel introduced
- 22nd September 2005 : Fix mexErrMsgTxt() problems with R14 Matlab on Linux and VARTYPE allocation
- 4th April 2004 : MEX interface for CPLEX9 now available
- 27th November 2003 : Version 1.1. is released. All functions now allow you to change default values of CPLEX parameters. Check help files for more details.
- 14th October 2003 : Version 1.0. Binaries for Solaris, Linux and for Windows now available.
Reporting bugsPlease report them to Mato Baotic or Michal Kvasnica
Back to Main Page